Not sure if it's helping, here is something about me :)

Recently I've noticed there are quite some audience of my little blog were coming from abroad!!? So I think a bit of English introduction may help (I hope).

How should I start...
Welcome, no matter how you find my blog :D (I would like to know actually :P)
I am Blue, I am a Taiwanese cosplayer who is working and living in London at the moment!

I've been cosplayed since 2000.... (Don't guess my age XD!) More than obvious, it's been a very long-lasting interest of mine :P

About my cosplay, I love Rei from Evangelion, she is my goodness forever, to cosplay her plugsuit (few years ago) was like a dream came true =////= I also love Osaki Nana a lot as I am still cosplaying her from time to time! However, I cosplayed quite a lot of "ガキ" type of character at the very beginning, one of my favourite was Nishizoro Tetora form MPD-Psycho; a bit more well-known one would be Mitani Yuki from Hikaru no Go.


I have read a lot of manga since young; though after I moved to London, it's not that easy to do so ( I mean the real book, it's still felling different to read it online)..... Anyway!
Shou Tajima's artwork is amazing, though he may not be that famous on this side of world.
Blade of the Immortal by Hiroaki Samura, don't miss it!
Of course, Yoshihiro Togashi's Yu Yu Hakusho and Level E are both epic... can read it over and over again.
I was also a big fan of Eyeshield 21, Yusuke Murata had been Taiwan once for an signing event, I was invited to cosplay Hiruma Yoichi that time, one of the amazing moment in my life when you saw the artist taking picture of you =////////=
There's also Ai Yazawa who creates the story that is so deep and touch your heart effortlessly... QQ

It will be a huge list if I don't stop talking about it :)

I watched many animations as well XD From Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop to Miyazaki Hayao's movie to something more recent like Fate/Zero and One Punch Man(Also Yusuke Murata's artwork) XD No picky, all sorts of genre :) (errrr.... there's still a few I don't watch that much XD)

How I enjoy cosplay? I like the making progress. I am still no where near professional even over all these years, still quite a lot of try and error, very self-method, but to reach the end always brings me joy :) Just my actual professional life keeps me quite busy and takes a lot of my energy away these years... however, if it's achievable, I will try to make my own costume and props. I also love the feeling that I don't feel/look like the ordinary me any more once dressing up. (Don't get me wrong, I like the real me a lot as well XD)

I don't have Facebook page (Weirdly?) simply because I won't have time to manage it (check how frequently I updated here!!!), somehow I don't want to feel like celebrity as well? I don't know how to explain. But I do like to share my cosplay and my thought about it, that's why I still keep this blog and also a DA account as my cosplay archive.

Kind of late when I am typing this but I didn't think I would have so much to say! Again, no matter how do you find this place, I hope you like it and please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with me :)

Blue x


Popular Posts